|0 item(s) - Rs.0.00|
Chicken, Curd, Fried Onions, Oil Salt, Ginger Garlic Paste, Red Chillie Powder, Cummin Seeds, Mint, Coriender, Chicken Stock, Cardamon Powder, Cinnamon and Cloves. Halal Cut
ALL NATURAL. NO PRESERVATIVES USED.
Method Of Preparation :
1) For each box(2 biryanis) take 400gm basmati rice. wash 3 times and soak the rice for 30 minutes.
2) Boil 1.5lt of water, add given packet of spices and cook the soaked rice.
3) It is important that we cook rice only till 3/4th done . Do not overcook. Remove water through sieve immediately or rice will get over cooked.
4) We have to use either any broad utensil or pressure cooker for making biryani.What ever we use we should be only. (heavy bottom).
Put the biryani mix in a cooker or any utensil. put cooked rice over biryani mix.
5) For utensil put the lid and seal with atta. For cooker just put the lid with out putting whistle and heat on high flame till steam starts gushing out as soon as steam gushes out reduce the flame to low flame and cook for 5 minutes.
6) Now put the utensil/cooker on Flat Tawa at low flame for 30 minutes to given dum. Serve Hot.